Thursday, July 18, 2013

Old vs New?!

I promise that I will not be one of those mom's...or bloggers...who writes a post every time her toddler says even a remotely cute thing.  However....I have to share this one.  :)  
Dave (pointing to the crucifix on the wall): Jeffery!  Who is that?!
Jeffery:  Gee-Gee!!!!!!
Dave: That's right!  It's Jesus!  And what does Jesus say?
Jeffery: Raaaawwwwrrrrr!!!!

I can't stop laughing.  I think we have some things to work on with him.  :)  Obviously, he is connecting with the God of the Old Testament (fire and wrath and smiting and judgement and destruction of cities and floods) more than the God of the New Testament (peace, charity, love, forgiveness, hope, etc).  :)


On second thought, I think this is something his god-parents can handle.  :)  You're welcome Jason and Barbara!!!!  :)

The picture is of him on his 2nd birthday.....sitting in his new race car chair from Aunt Mary and playing with his new puzzle.

No comments: