This is one of my favorite times of year! Spring!!! Spring in RVA (Richmond, VA)! It is absolutely stunning and breath taking. The only downside? The yellow menace, as I call it. The big oak trees start to leaf out and with that comes the yellow pollen they emit....yellow pollen that, if you insist upon leaving your windows open (like I do), will cover all furniture, surfaces, lungs...everything...in a yellow dust. It is delightful (said with sincere sarcasm). In fact, both Dave and I were felled by severe allergies the weekend of our JRS concert. But...the yellow menace is worth it for how beautiful this season is.
So, I thought I would include some pictures of spring in RVA for your viewing pleasure. And...a couple of Jeffery! :)
| Jeffery is helping daddy mow the lawn |
![]() |
| He is a good little supervisor |
![]() |
| My favorite little boy with my 2nd favorite flowers = perfection |
![]() |
| Spring in Maymont Park |
![]() |
| Red Tulips |
![]() |
| The Italian Garden at Maymont Park |
| A Beautiful Cardinal |
| My favorite tree in Maymont - a new Whomping Willow?! |
| My favorite blossoming tree - the Dogwood |
| The Ginter Botanical Gardens |
| More Tulips |
| Beautiful Ginter Botanical Gardens |





No comments:
Post a Comment