We had our 20 week ultrasound today! It is really hard to believe that I will be 20 weeks on Monday. Where is the time going? So....is it going to be a Baby Boy Stig or a Baby Girl Stig?!!!!!! ;)
Dave keeps saying that this baby is "coming in under the radar". I couldn't agree more. Not that we don't love this baby just as much as we did Jeffery but....we are just so much more distracted this pregnancy than with Jeffery. Maybe that is because of the 21 month toddler running through my house, climbing up and down the couch and chairs, and never sitting still. :)
With our insane schedule right now and a monkey toddler (sorry Aunt Mary) running us ragged, this 2nd baby is going to be here before we know it. It is a little terrifying! :) I am starting to feel some kicking...over did it yesterday and suffered a night of Braxton Hicks (delightful)...and am starting to feel "big"...so I know I'm pregnant. But unlike when I was pregnant with Jeffery, I am not able to devote all of my attention to the pregnancy. It is a weird thing that I am not doing a good job at explaining. Oh well.
Everyone asks us if we have a preference gender wise. Our answer has always and sincerely been "no, we just want a healthy baby". As we went into our appointment today, our attitude was still the same. There are definite pros to either....we had no preference one way or the other. Truly.
So....without further ado....the 2nd Baby Pedersen....the Baby Stig is going to be a.......
BOY!!!!!!
I am floored. Really. My gut has been saying "girl" this whole time but Dave was pretty well convinced it was another boy. So, Jeffery gets a little brother! I couldn't be more thrilled for him! :) Dave says it is really going to be a baboon cage in this house! :)
We have a first name settled upon but the middle name is still being negotiated. You should hear some of Dave's serious...and non serious...suggestions!!!! And I guess my girl name is still going to have to wait....maybe for the next one!
After not knowing anything about little boys...I'm going to be the mom to two of them!!! God help me and God help them!!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment