Monday, February 4, 2013

Some News.....


Yep!  The Virginia Pedersens are becoming a family of 4 in early September 2013.  :)  Jeffery has NO idea what he is in store for!  :)

We had an appt about a week ago with my dr. during which time we saw a baby and a strong heart beat.  YAY!  Being pregnant....with a toddler running around and getting into everything...definitely has its challenges.  Whew!  And unlike my pregnancy with Jeffery, I have been sick sick sick.  Ugh!  Exhausted and feeling like I'm constantly on a very rolling sea is not a good combination when an 18 month old is running amok.  :)

We will be finding out the gender (Dave would love to keep it as a surprise but I just can't do that) but like last time, we'll be keeping the name a secret.  :)

It is still rather early....we realize this....but we like to announce early 1) because I just can't keep a secret like that for too long and 2) so people can start keeping us in their prayers (hopefully).  So, your prayers would be appreciated and welcomed over the coming months.  Thanks so much and love to you all!!!!!

No comments: