In the past, I have been quite the vocal cheerleader on this blog for Dave and his accomplishments. I still am...but...as I am the one who writes this blog, that doesn't leave anyone to be a cheerleader for me. The following is not an act of vanity or excessive pride but I am rather proud of something and for some reason, feel compelled to do a little "ra-ra Jessica" for myself! :)
From May 2010 (I'm starting there because that is when the first picture was taken) to now....I have lost 30 pounds. GO ME!!!! :) And keep in mind...during 9 of those months, I was pregnant and trying (though rather unsuccessfully even with all the home made oreo shakes Dave was pushing on me) to gain weight.
I won't say numbers (that is just admitting way too much) but in May of 2010, I weighed the same as I did when I had Jeffery. Between May of 2010 and October of 2011, I had lost almost 15 pounds but then gained those back while I was pregnant (all for a good cause, all for a good cause). And now, in June of 2012, not only did I lose those 15 pounds again but I am 15 pounds lighter than I was when I found out I was pregnant.
Dave thinks I have gone out and bought a whole new wardrobe as I am pulling clothes out of hiding that I finally fit back into. (I knew there was a reason I was keeping them and it wasn't just wishful thinking.) So...Yay ME!!!!! Yay Jessica!! Ra-ra, Sis-boom-ba!!!! If I had pom-poms, I would be shaking them right now. :)
| May 2010 |
| June 2010 |
![]() |
| April 2012 |
| June 2012 |

No comments:
Post a Comment