Again -- the way these European cities decorate the facades of their buildings is just stunning. Leaves MUCH to be desired when it comes to American architecture.
This is the Women's Choir -- the one that Dave directs. This was their last night in Europe.
Everyone was roused in the wee hours of the morning so they could be at the airport at some un-godly hour. Once inside the terminal -- everyone went back to sleep!
This is where Dave's most recent trip to Europe ends. He is counting the days until he can return. In speaking with a friend just the other day, I realized that Dave is an extremely well traveled person for his age. 3 weeks in China; 2 weeks in Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, and Prague; 2 weeks in Italy; 2 weeks in Prague, Slovakia, and Budapest; not to mention all the domestic travel he's done!
Well -- hopefully I will be able to join him the next time he hears the Siren Call!!! :-)
Well -- hopefully I will be able to join him the next time he hears the Siren Call!!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment