Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy - 3 reasons!

1. We kicked Jakob out of our room 3 nights ago.....and each night I've gotten 7-8 hours of sleep!!!!!!  So this is what it feels like to be human!  :)  I'm still waking up half way through the night to feed him but this is a HUGE improvement over 1-1.5 hour sleep stretches which was pushing me to the limit of my sanity (no joke).

2. After 2 days of Snowstorm Pax wreaking havoc across the southeast and northeast and snowing/icing us in for the past 2 days, the sun is shining and it is beautiful outside!  And we didn't lose power at any point during the storm.

3. And it is Valentine's Day/Statehood Day!

So...in celebration of all of these things, Jeffery and I had a spontaneous dance session this morning to his new favorite song.  :)  (He has created a new line dance....somewhat similar to the Electric Slide) WHY?  Because....we're HAPPY!!!!!  :)



And we hope you're happy too!

1 comment:

Mrs. 5C said...

YES!!!! SLEEP!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :)