Anyway, Welcome to the Pedersen Press! This site will be dedicated to the life and times of the Pedersen clan in Virginia. Be sure to check in from time to time for updates and pictures. Being across the country (from most of you) can be quite difficult. We both are keenly aware of the fact that we miss out on sharing experiences in your life and vice versa. Hopefully, this medium will at least allow you some insight into our life!
Remember -- you are always welcome to visit! As you can see, Richmond is beautiful in the spring!
4 comments:
The blog looks good! Mere Christianity is one of my favorites.
Art's gay.
I am so glad you started a blog! (I have never been on myspace or facebook.)I put a link to your blog on my blog. Pretty flowers, I especially love the tulips!
Hooray for blogging!
Post a Comment