I had a burst of energy today (which sometimes means that labor will start soon...or so I've been told) and Jeffery and I did a myriad of errands. He was a good sport up until the end and now is blissfully napping. I think I may follow suit here pretty soon.
Anyway, I checked my e-mail after putting him down and found a message from my mother....yep...MY MOTHER....with the subject line of "Blackmail". I opened it and found this message and picture:
Either give us the baby's name or this goes on FB!!!
Anonymous
For those of you unfamiliar with the abbreviation of "FB"...it stands for Facebook. My mother :) is trying to blackmail me for the true name of Stig. Ha Ha Ha Ha! Well, two can play at that game. I immediately saved the picture to my desktop and uploaded it on to FB myself...for all of my friends to see.
I am not ashamed of my
So, my dear mother, you are going to have to do a lot worse than this stylin' and profiln' picture of me. Besides, you have mere days (God willing) to wait now until all will be made known. As I am constantly telling Jeffery, "Patience". :)
Though...this picture did give me a pretty hearty laugh! Now if only I could get the picture of her in 1st grade with the horned glasses that my cousin Patrick and I love so much! Then we really would be playing a fair game! :)
Good try mom! :)

1 comment:
That outfit ROCKS. You have nothing to be ashamed of! ;)
Post a Comment