Monday, January 16, 2012

An Easter Tree?

So....I'm still waiting for a video to complete the "Adventures in AZ and CA" post.  However, I couldn't let an amazing phenomenon go unmentioned.  As you are aware, we keep our Christmas Trees a LONG time.  The "Christmas Season" doesn't actually end until February 2nd.....and not the day after Christmas or the day after New Year's.  Now....I will admit that by the time we do take down our tree....I am SOOO ready to move on but it is rather a novelty to still have the tree up come the end of January.  

However....I believe that our tree is in cahoots with Dave this year.  Dave has always threatened to have the Christmas Tree become a "Lent Tree" and then an "Easter Tree".  I think the Tree is going to give us a run for our money.  We've had the tree since the day after Thanksgiving....and as of yesterday....it is budding new growth.  I kid you not.  In multiple places on the tree....new growth is starting to pop!  Unreal!
Someone help me if this tree still graces our living room come March!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. 5C said...

That is AWESOME! You guys must have some very green thumbs!!