
In all seriousness, Dave took our dependable but broken camera into a camera store and the very helpful technician said that while he could fix the camera, it would cost as much as buying a new one -- and then added that ours was painfully outdated. Only 4 pixels?! How have we survived?!
But we were torn about laying to rest our good little camera. It's been to Europe 3 times and has literally been from Maine to California. And then....we saw the beauty above and we were seduced by its 12 pixels, 18x optical zoom, and 27mm wide angle Leica lens. Besides, the economy needs some stimulating -- right?!
We bought our new camera the night before my birthday and the next day, we got to play with the camera all day long as Dave took us on a day trip that had the most beautiful display of fall colors I have ever seen!! Pictures to come....
1 comment:
I have to admit this is the first blog I have ever read. It's great...keep it up. luv fm AZ
Post a Comment